SECTION 1 β Age Restrictions On Access And Purchases
You%2 ust be%2t least 18 years old to access this site. If you%2re under 18 years%2ld you%2re%2ot permitted to use this site for any reason. You must%2e of legal%2ge required by the state%2r province you are in to purchase our products. It%2 s your responsibility to know whether you are%2egally able to purchase%2ur products.
SECTION 2 - What Information Do We Gather and What Do We Do With It?
When you visit our site, some information%2 s automatically%2ollected. This may include%2 nformation such%2s the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times,%2rowser type, and language, and the website you visited%2efore%2ur site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata%2nd%2ther details%2bout these elements,%2hange states%2nd%2ther user%2ctions.
Email%2 arketing: By providing us with your%2mail address, you%2re giving us permission to send you%2mails%2bout our store, new products and%2ther updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the βUnsubscribeβ button included at the%2ottom%2f each%2mail.
How we use your information. In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide,%2 aintain, protect%2nd%2 mprove our current site%2nd products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through%2ur site as%2escribed%2elow and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation%2f and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user%2 n our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we%2perate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide%2nd%2eliver the products%2nd services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions%2nd%2or%2ur Support team to provide service;
- Send you related%2 nformation, including confirmations,%2 nvoices, technical notices, updates, security%2lerts%2nd support and administrative%2 essages;
- Communicate with you%2bout promotions, upcoming events and news%2bout products and services%2ffered by renew CBD Store and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes%2f renew CBD Store;
- Link or combine your%2 nformation with%2ther information we%2et from third parties to%2elp understand your%2eeds and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate%2nd%2eter against%2raudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
SECTION 3 - Consent
How do you get my%2onsent?
By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order,%2rranging%2or%2 delivery%2r returning a purchase you are consenting to our collecting%2nd using your%2 nformation (your%2redit card information%2 s discussed in Section 4%2elow).
How do I withdraw my%2onsent?
You%2 ay withdraw your%2onsent for us to contact you%2y clicking the βUnsubscribeβ%2utton%2 ncluded at the bottom of%2ach email%2r contacting us at info@renewCBDstore.com.
SECTION 4 - Disclosure
We do not share your personal%2 nformation with third parties without your consent%2ther than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws%2r to respond to lawful requests%2nd%2egal process (provided that we will%2ndeavor to notify you at the%2ddress you have given us%2 f we have received a lawful request%2or your information);
- Emergency. In%2n emergency, including to protect the personal safety of%2ny person;%2nd
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation%2f a%2usiness deal)%2 nvolving%2 sale or transfer%2f all or a part%2f our business or%2ssets (business deals may include, for example,%2ny%2 erger,%2inancing,%2cquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event%2f an insolvency, bankruptcy,%2r receivership, personal information may%2lso be transferred as a business asset. If%2nother company acquires our company, business or%2ssets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will%2ssume the rights%2nd%2bligations regarding your personal information as%2escribed%2 n this Policy.
SECTION 5 β Payment Processing
Our store is%2uilt on an%2-commerce software platform called Woocommerce that allows us to sell our products%2nd services to you.
If you provide us with your credit card%2 nformation during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS%2ompliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your%2redit%2ard information%2 s never stored for use beyond your current transaction.
All direct payment%2ateways comply with the standards set%2y PCI- DSS%2s managed%2y the PCI Security Standards Council, which is%2 joint%2ffort%2f brands like Visa, MasterCard, & American Express PCI-DSS requirements%2elp ensure the secure handling%2f credit card information by our store%2nd%2ur payment processors and service providers.
SECTION 6 - Third-Party Services
Our Policy does%2ot%2over any third party services. To learn about those third parties' privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
When you click on%2inks on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible%2or the privacy practices of%2ther sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
SECTION 7 - Security
To protect your personal%2 nformation, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it%2 s not inappropriately lost,%2 isused, accessed,%2isclosed,%2ltered or destroyed. Your personal information%2 s protected by your password β never share this password with%2nyone. renew CBD Store will%2ever contact you to ask you for your password.
If you provide us with your%2redit%2ard information, the%2 nformation is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which%2mploys the AES-256 encryption standard.
SECTION 8 - Age%2f Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at%2east the age of majority%2 n your state or province%2f residence, or that you are the age of majority%2 n your state or province%2f residence and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
SECTION 9 β U.S. Law Applies
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct,%2mend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more%2 nformation contact%2ur%2ustomer service team at info@renewCBDStore.com.